Traditional offices are chosen by many individuals and business owners to create their own space. The office is designed and built in a traditional style. There has not been much impact of modern factors. It is owned and managed by a company or a business, not in the form of an office of two owners.
Outstanding features of traditional office space
- Employees work according to regulations, have overtime hours at the request of management.
- The headquarters and location of the office are clearly defined.
- Traditional office design, simple and comfortable, little use of furniture or complicated technology applications.
- The workspace is divided equally. Create a comfortable space to promote work performance.
Advantages in traditional office space design style
Creating a view from the outside
Creating trust and confidence of customers and partners in the office: means that the office is an important factor. The partner will look into the office. Deciding on corporate culture and contracting will affect those factors. Moreover, it also determines the face of the whole company.
Avoid tripping over ghost companies, virtual companies if you don’t have an office or just look at the screen.
Build your brand
- Help the company create a brand that is always pursued. If the workspace is professional, efficient, and reputable, it will be known by many people
- It will help the business but that office accumulates many compliments and earns the trust of investors. By doing so, it helps businesses create a brand that resonates far and wide.
- Easily change elements in the office at will, without having to get consent from anyone.
- The traditional office has a unity of structure and extremely high discipline. Everything has a clear order
- The design of the office will create a unique feature. Create an independent space without being bound by the framework.
High efficiency and security: In closed mode, the offices will be owned by an enterprise, so the security is high and extremely safe.
Provide a stable and long-term working space “settle and settle down”
Disadvantages of traditional office space design style
Most work in a traditional office environment with long hours. Thus, can affect thinking, view. Causes an imbalance in the general human factor. No relationships or relationships will be restricted.
The cost of office furniture and services is quite expensive such as the cost of machinery furniture, reception services, cleaning services…
When designing a traditional office, it can only be rented long-term with a large initial value. In some central places like Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi, the fee is even more outrageous.
Should you choose a traditional office?
This is a question that most people will wonder and always ask themselves. It must be very difficult for you to solve this problem. Here are some shares from DVH Group, with many completed construction projects. We are proud to support and bring the right value according to customer requirements.
If you want to find a stable and long-term job. A reputable brand should not ignore the traditional office. In addition, this is an office of a large-scale enterprise, so the environment at the office is also very good, the cost at the office is also negligible.
DVH Group and the values it brings to customers
It is known that DVH Group
is a large corporation with many years of experience. DVH Group always focuses on investing in projects such as construction, real estate, or interior and office design projects. Along with the prestige and development for many years, DVH Group has also created a big brand name and developed.
We have combined and designed the best traditional office space, not afraid of some of the advantages of this project that DVH Group implemented perfectly with a staff of many offices in the industry who are attached to quality. Work productivity is getting higher and higher to bring the most benefits to you.