An Employee staff chair is always the first choice and priority of large and professional companies. By equipping employees with high-class tables and chairs, it shows the working environment, culture, and potential of the company. So what types of senior staff chairs are there? How to identify high-end office chairs? Where is the supplier of high-quality office chairs? All will be in the following article.
Classification of senior staff chairs
Sort by footrest
Chair legs are an important factor in choosing office chairs, which are often divided into Swivel Legs and Fixed Legs (also known as Kneeling Legs), in addition, each leg type will also be divided as Swivel Legs. Galvanized Iron, Plastic Legs, Curved Legs, Straight Legs, Plated Alloy Legs… Kneeling legs will also include Powder Coated Legs, or Galvanized Legs, or more advanced Stainless Steel Legs.
So which type of chair legs will be better?
- For swivel legs: Aluminum Alloy Legs – Straight Legs – Plastic Legs – Curved Legs
- For kneeling legs: Equivalent quality is only Plating or powder coating according to color. But depending on the type of iron, there will be a supplier of legs that will bear a higher load.
Sort by seatback
Most of the staff chairs today are mesh back chairs for comfortable sitting. Cooler than leather or similar seats. However, leather upholstery is quieter and most offices are air-conditioned.
So it will depend on the preferences and design space of each office. Choose a mesh back chair or a mattress back, even a plastic back. There is also a high back or low back, with or without a headrest.
Sort by style
The chair design is large or small, with or without arms. It is also a factor to choose staff chairs, depending on the needs of users. Specifically, it can be classified into the following types by style
- Staff chair with instant arm
- Staff chair with removable arm
- Armless staff chair
- High back chair
- Low back chair
How to identify a quality employee chair model?
Based on chair accessories
For office chairs in general or staff chairs in particular, accessories are a very important part. Ensure the quality of the chair is durable. No tilt or discomfort while sitting on substantial chair accessories including
- Selling 360-degree rotating car: Usually super hard plastic wheels, this accessory is also easy to replace when damaged
- Leg frame: As discussed above the types of chair legs, good chairs will have a large diameter of the foot or use high-grade alloys and irons.
- Forklift: BIFMA standard is the standard fork for Employee office chairs in Asia, with a load capacity of over 100kg and very durable.
- Seat controller: This part helps to balance the chair, the lifting system controls the recline or the latches to lock the seat position, usually the controller seats will be very sturdy and multi-functional.
The feeling of sitting
The same style of a chair but the feeling of sitting will be the thing that most clearly distinguishes the quality of the chair from each manufacturer, the same design but different size, leg style, and accessories will also create a completely different sitting feeling. If you have time, go to the showroom to experience it, that is the best quality assessment.
Warranty for the chair is very difficult because each person’s way of using the chair is different, so the damage and impact on the chair will also be different, if the chair is good, the manufacturer will be more confident in the warranty process. Usually at least 12 months warranty.
How much does a high-end staff chair cost?
High-end staff chairs on the market are priced from 4 million VND. Depending on the material and design there may be higher prices for this segment.
DVH Group – The leading supplier of quality staff chairs
Currently, on the market, there are many units providing office furniture, but not all units provide quality products. DVH Group
is always proud to bring you Employee office furniture and products with reasonable prices and long-lasting quality.