OPEN SPACE OFFICE DESIGN
Surely a modern office with open space is the style many people aim for. Open-plan offices are the ideal theme. Common workplace of departments and divisions of the company. The departments will be allocated a certain space, specifically under an office roof. Besides, open space is also space. There is no obvious separation, moving back…
Features of modern office according to open space
Short wall or panel
Create an open space
Area of space
Modern open space office design style
Advantages of open modern office design
- Save a lot of money buying furniture, components, design, and construction time.
- Save on cleaning costs and maintenance costs.
- Easily monitor task management
- Optimizing light sources and natural gases
- Easily give employees a space to interact and exchange some necessary information when needed
- Creating work flexibility helps to save time and effort to move between employees of different departments.
- Promote growth and creativity in the work process.
- Help improve the health status of employees: being exposed to light is mentally comfortable.
Notes when designing a modern office in an open space
- Choosing the right furniture for a modern office: This option ensures the connection and interaction between employees, easily creating a private space for each individual to work together.
- Prioritize the use of transparent glass for modern office design in open space: Helping each person’s vision to be expanded, encouraging creativity in the working process.
- Again choose decorative items according to the open office: create comfort for the office.
- The main color creates a harmonious working space, expressing originality and aesthetics.
- Really clear research for inspiring workspaces.