MODERN STYLE HOME PAINT
The house painting process is one of the most important stages in the field of home repair or design. Specifically, how to paint a house with a modern style or paint color scheme? Implement the house painting process, while promoting the aesthetic effect of the paint color. Just avoid reducing the durability of the paint….
Principles of house painting standard modern style
Based on the current properties of the painted wall
- Paint the house to prepare for important events, or big parties held at home.
- Serving the purpose of refurbishing the homeowner’s home. Specifically, changing the boring and old style of the house.
- Houses are degraded and damaged for many reasons. Typically, dirt, weather, children playing, …
Principles of choosing colors and mixing paint colors in modern style
- Choosing white color helps to expand the space of the house most effectively.
- To create more personality and novelty for the house, contrasting paint colors are definitely the perfect choice for you.
- Avoid the combination of 3 paint colors for a room
- A prerequisite when choosing paint colors is to ensure a harmonious combination of paint colors with natural and artificial light sources.
- The paint color matching process needs to study a certain ratio. This helps to limit the common case of wasting paint colors today.
Principle of paint system
DVH Group – The best quality modern house painting construction unit
- Step 1: Clean the walls before painting: If it is a new house, you need to use sandpaper to sweep all the dirt and dust, brush the surface of the wall, if it is an old house, you must first scrub the old paint and then clean the surface.
- Step 2: Thoroughly handle the errors: The most typical is waterproofing. First, it is necessary to determine the cause for thorough treatment. Leakage is said to be the direct cause of the paint’s durability. Waterproofing is usually treated with a specialized anti-alkali primer, anti-permeation paint, etc. Some other basic faults of the wall.
- Step 3: The stage of selecting the residue: Select the type of residue 1 or 2 layers depending on the needs of users. The residue has the effect of smoothing the surface. Helps the paint layer to be more beautiful and durable over time.
- Step 4: Primer stage: There are 2 common types: normal primer and specialized primer for moisture, waterproof, and alkali resistance. Depending on the purpose of use and personal financial conditions. You can choose to use the most suitable primer.
- Step 5: The coating stage helps to protect the wall in the most effective way. At the same time increase the aesthetics of the house.