MINIMAL STYLE ARCHITECTURE INTERIOR
Minimal architecture invites users to be quite popular. Currently, this is an extremely popular trend arranged by Vietnamese and foreign households. It is understood as a style, expressing unique and diverse artistic trends. Assert the highlights of your style. Minimalist style in architectural interior layout design. Help reduce as much as possible unnecessary furniture in…
The relationship between minimal architecture and interior
Tips for arranging interiors in a minimalist architectural style
- To create a comfortable, spacious, and airy space, how to install the interior is always a matter of concern:
- In the living room in the family, you can use furniture such as a dark sofa or a light color, a small table just enough for storage. It doesn’t have to be too big for the chairs that come with the table to fit together.
- The bedroom can be wrapped with wood around it. Choosing furniture does not need to be too eye-catching, just creating a comfortable feeling will also create a very good night’s sleep.
- The dining room and kitchen use the most convenient furniture to create a spacious, airy, and close space, creating excitement for cooking.
- The bathroom doesn’t need to be fussy, it can be combined with a shared bathroom. But thanks to the smart layout, it will be possible to save the cost of buying furniture and use it very conveniently.
Simple style design ideas
Selection of furniture layout
- About colors: choose simple and gentle tones (white, blue, etc.). Highlighting youthful elegance
- Interior materials: useless but eye-catching quality, easy to use as a folding table. Just perfect for the house.
- The material used is natural wood. Incorporating in the house brings a cool modern closeness to the house.
- Use a simple table or a dark rug. The shelves in the house can both create a spacious and suitable space.