LUXURY LEADERSHIP LEADERS
With the workspace of the head of the department or director. The layout of the working angle plays an important role. To the spirit as well as the work efficiency of the leader. Besides the desk, the chair is also an item that needs to be chosen carefully. A high-quality chair will bring higher work…
Advice on choosing the right senior leadership chair
Selection of high-class leadership chairs by material
- Leather director chair: On the current director chair market, most chair models are made of leather material. Because leather material brings smoothness, luxurious beauty, shows power, and separates class. High-quality leather has a smooth surface that is easy to clean. Moreover, the chair also feels warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Wood Director Chair: Made from good quality and expensive woods. Wooden chairs bring delicate beauty and stretch over time. Bring feng shui meaning to the user.
Selection of high-class leadership chairs by style
- Reclining director’s chair: Equipped with a brake mechanism with intelligent gears to help people recline at will.
- Static chair: This line of stationary chairs without wheels is often used in spaces that require majesty and quiet, especially in meeting rooms, halls, and conferences.
- Swivel director chair: The swivel director chair series has a flexible feature that helps users to adjust their sitting posture and reasonable height.
Selection of high-class leadership chairs by size
Choosing a director’s chair according to feng shui
- Par Tho director chair: Are colors such as red, orange, light pink, yellow, purple, and green
- Par Kim director chair: available in yellow and brown, blue, black, gray, and metallic colors
- Par Moc director’s chair: blue, black, or natural wood
- Par Thuy director chair: includes blue, green, black, gray, white with metal or wood material.
- Chair of par Hoa: includes colors such as blue, red, pink, orange, purple.