Currently, to build effective long-term investment capital. Cooperating with a reputable, experienced unit as well as a position in the market is a wise choice. DVH Group has been constantly developing in this field of real estate. Currently, the land project is a large investment area. Adjusted into a housing project to live in. Also…
Why should you invest inland?
Advantages of investing inland
- Currently, the land is a type of investment that is being focused on. Experienced contractors evaluate this as a potential project in the market. As a result, the majority of investors focus on it. With low initial capital, but still focusing on strength development.
- Profit when investing in land plot projects is 5-6 times higher than the bank’s, the profit of a year also increases.
- One of the benefits is that if you have a red book, you will be greatly supported by the bank.
- The current urban problem is the lack of land. Urban land is increasingly narrow. The area is small, so the amount of investment increases, the profit is highly effective.
The bright spot in the land projects
Scams to avoid
- The land is mortgaged to the bank. Due to the reality, many investors now fall into the situation: the land plots are mortgaged to the bank. When owned by the bank, the investor was left empty-handed… leading to bankruptcy.
- Male project: through not understanding the information carefully. But probe through the object of “earth stork” bait, with sweet words. Show understanding to entice investors, appropriate property.
- When there is an announcement to sell at a cheap price. On an electronic page, we often come across information about selling land at a cheap price, etc. Then greedy investors will rush to buy land, only to be deceived when it breaks out…
Some notes when investing inland
- Learn carefully to avoid buying land in the same book
- Buying land with good resistance should not be too weak because after a while the constructions will be degraded causing damage to people.
- Buying land requires clear documents to blame problems such as multi-level, virtual projects, ghost projects, fraud…
- Grasp the investor, transparently, and clearly understand the basis.