Due to these outstanding advantages, the need to install solar power systems is becoming more and more popular. The process of installing and designing a solar power system is not too complicated. But it requires the builder to have a lot of professional experience.
Solar power system installation process
To install a solar power system, we need to convert:
- Solar panels
- An inverter converter
- One CB, DC, AC . protection cabinet
- One connected device for remote monitoring for easy adjustment
- There are also DC power cords, bracket brackets, other accessories needed for installation,…
It is necessary to have these devices ready to make sure the process goes smoothly.
The technical standard solar power system installation process includes:
Step 1: Determine the installation system
Before construction, we need to carefully survey the project. Determine the installation system, · to always ensure quality and to achieve the highest quality performance.
Currently, the design of solar power systems is divided into 3 main types:
- Grid-tied power system: This is the most commonly used type. People often use grid-connected electricity for households or business and production establishments. The amount of electricity generated to supply the needs of the family is very secure. Excess electricity will be mixed into the national electricity.
- Independent power system: Unlike grid-connected electricity, independent electricity is produced and stored in batteries. French electricity directly without having anything to do with the national electricity system. This system is very suitable for places where the grid power is unstable or weak.
- Grid-tied power system with hybrid storage: Compared to the above two types, this is the most intelligent. This is a combination of two grid-connected and independent power systems to meet the great demand for both day and night.
Each system is suitable for different terrains and works. Depending on the location as well as the needs of use, choose the appropriate system. To be most accurate, you should receive installation advice from a reputable and quality unit to ensure the highest efficiency.
Step 2: Choose the right direction and angle
After selecting the appropriate system. The next step is to choose the direction and angle to place the solar cell accordingly. This step plays an extremely important role. Decide whether the system is highly efficient, can absorb a lot of electricity or not?
To make the magic badge system most effective. People often choose the south direction and create an angle of 10 – 15 degrees. With such direction and angle, it will ensure to receive the most sunlight and absorb abundant power.
For absolute assurance, you should consult professional and experienced system designers and installers. They will be the ones who know the best about the terrain.
Things to pay attention to when installing a solar power system
- It is recommended to choose solar cells with a distance from the roof to ensure ventilation and easy heat dissipation
- During the installation process, it is necessary to wear protective gear carefully because the generated power is DC, which can be dangerous for humans.
- When constructing, pay attention not to stand on the panel to avoid breaking and scratching the glass
- Make sure the panels are dry when installed. Especially do not install in rainy and windy conditions to ensure safety
- Because the battery generates DC power, it is important to pay attention to the correct polarity to avoid causing problems during installation
- Make sure all joints need to be completely insulated and technically correct
- The rack system is sturdy, ensuring safety
Those are extremely important notes to pay attention to during installation. Because this is a product that is directly related to the power source and human life, great care should be taken during installation.
DVH Group – Real estate service support unit
If you are looking for a solar power system installer that ensures quality – prestige – safety – reasonable price, please refer to DVH Group. Guaranteed you won’t be disappointed. DVH Group
is a unit specializing in the design and construction of interior – exterior houses, reputable and quality businesses. Has many years of experience, has the opportunity to cooperate with many installations of solar power systems nationwide.
DVH Group has a professional design and construction system that fully meets the needs of the most demanding customers. Always devoted to customers. Especially, the cost of installing solar power systems here is extremely reasonable and affordable. We are 100% committed to product quality. Products are always guaranteed for a long time, so customers can be assured of the quality of the product. DVH Group – Quality creates a class.
Address: 196/1/19-21 Cong Hoa, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, HCMC
Office: 22 Nguyen Trung Ngan, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Hotline: +84 28 668 06166
Or leave information for a quick and free consultation!