ELECTRICAL SYSTEM DESIGN
You are not sure how to design the electrical system for your home? What should be paid attention to when designing electrical systems? Which construction unit is reputable and quality? Are you wondering these things? Scroll down and you will get the answer right away. The importance of electrical system design As we all know,…
The importance of electrical system design
Minimum steps required when designing electrical systems
- First, it is necessary to calculate the design of the lighting system. That is, how many light bulbs are there? What is the capacity of each bulb? From there, design and divide the current to be reasonable.
- Next is the design calculation of the number, type, and size of wires leading to the socket. This is extremely important because the conductor that is overloaded and not suitable for the output power will lead to electric leakage, which is very dangerous.
- Then we also need to calculate the design of the grounding system and lightning protection system. Because electricity is necessary, it is also very dangerous. If it’s just a little omission, it’s very dangerous.
- The last step is to compile all materials, equipment,… The related costs incurred during construction. For more detail, it is necessary to make a complete drawing.
Necessary notes when designing electrical systems
- Firstly, when designing the line, it is necessary to avoid the position of the wall where holes can be drilled and nailed. Because accidentally touching the power cord inside is very dangerous.
- Note that when designing the power socket, it must be about 1.5m higher than the ground. This needs to be very attentive to minimize children touching the electrical outlet and also convenient for users, not having to bend down too much.
- It is not recommended to design electrical sockets in bathrooms and toilets. Because this is an environment in contact with a lot of water, it is a very dangerous source of electricity. Moreover, minimizing waste of equipment because it is not necessary.
- When making drawings, it is advisable to limit the intersection of electrical lines. Because this situation is easy to cause short, fire, affecting the whole upstream electrical system. When designing and installing, it is necessary to set aside protective and control devices for the whole building or house such as ports. electricity distribution and should be placed in a convenient place for easy use when there is an unexpected problem.
- It is recommended to use a good quality power cord, firmly insulated to ensure safety when using.