DESIGN TECHNICAL SYSTEM OF TRADITIONAL OFFICE
Just like another engineering, office building engineering systems. Built to ensure safety, bring the most convenience to employees and leaders. It is understood that the technical system will include facilities such as elevators, power supply systems, fire protection, etc. Functions and tasks of the technical system of the office building Technical systems always play an…
Functions and tasks of the technical system of the office building
Functions of engineering systems
- Building offices, based on consistent sustainability principles.
- Always ensure safety, for employees and levels in an enterprise.
- Always support the staff in the office. When faced with a serious problem that is difficult to solve
- Always ready to support staff on technical issues such as elevators, interrupted connection systems. Or is it difficult to solve network security?
Tasks of the office technical system
- Always in a state of readiness to support individuals in the project.
- Find out and fix project problems.
Why is there a need for a technical system in a traditional office?
The system ensures that the traditional office works smoothly
Ensure security in the building
Make a profit
Technical systems installed
- Always have a fire alarm system (bell, central fire alarm cabinet…)
- Fire fighting system (extinguisher, grounding system, fire pump electrical cabinet …)
- Elevator system.
- Camera systems.
- Backup power generation system.
- Design the lighting systems engineering and power source for the office: a good system will contribute to building up the face of the office.
- The design of the computer network is also very important: it determines whether the working capacity increases or decreases depending on the network connection.