Designing the system of roads and bridges, public transport in urban areas is one of the urban construction items. The construction of works, technical infrastructure systems are guaranteed. Especially the road and bridge system will make transportation activities easy. Moreover, it also creates a modern and harmonious landscape. In the article below, let’s learn more about the design of this technical infrastructure system. And let’s see which is a reputable construction unit in the market.
Design standards for road and bridge systems, public transport
Construction and design of the urban public transport and bridge system are some of the infrastructure design items. Currently, due to residential areas, urban areas are increasingly expanding. The demand for road system design becomes very developed.
The roads in the planning will be designed and constructed according to specific standards, specifically as follows.
Design the road and bridge system according to function
Every public transport route or route needs to do one of two things. Or both basic functions are to increase circulation and expand space. Depending on each function, the road and bridge system is designed. Public transport also has the characteristics that make it highly compatible.
Roads serving vehicles will have requirements on quality and bearing capacity. Or ensure traffic safety. The construction process will be monitored extremely strictly.
For routes that have the function of expanding space. Construction goals will focus more on the landscape. Increase the modernity and aesthetics of the urban landscape.
Service level and capacity of the road and bridge system
Traffic routes need to be of high quality. Especially roads in modern residential areas, special urban areas, and grade 1 urban areas. Because these are sections of roads with large traffic volumes.
Moreover, it is also located in the general landscape space of the city. Therefore, in addition to quality, aesthetic factors also need to be ensured.
Cross-section of public transport road
Urban transport routes often have many types of mobile participating vehicles. Therefore, the design of roads and bridges should pay special attention to the appropriate cross-section.
To meet the standard of the cross-section of the road, separate turn stops, or lanes for buses. It should be specified in the design. Helps to limit problems arising during construction.
Design and construction requirements
In the current digital age, urban areas in big cities or new residential areas are expanded in both space and quality, with the goal of economic development.
Design the system of roads and bridges, public transport. Thanks to that, it is expanded to many sides, to ensure convenient traffic activities. This is also a contributing factor to the modernization of urban architecture.
With the set goals and directions, the design of the system of bridges and roads, public transport in urban areas and residential areas should comply with the following requirements:
- The design ensures compliance with the planning, ensuring independence from the water supply and drainage system or surrounding constructions.
- The design ensures the appropriateness and convenience for even people with disabilities to use.
- In construction, materials, shapes, sizes, etc. need to be synchronized, thereby creating uniformity and consistency in the urban landscape.
- Prioritize the construction of overpasses, safe road tunnels in peak traffic areas.
- During the construction of roads and bridges, urban traffic. Need to ensure traffic safety for vehicles. In addition, it is also necessary to pay attention to environmental sanitation in the area.
Which are reputable design units of road and public transport systems?
The construction and design of the road, bridge, and public transport system still face many inadequacies, causing unnecessary errors and limitations. By:
- The investor who cooperates with the construction has not had a thorough study of the regulations in the design, causing errors when applying.
- The design of the road and bridge system, public transport in urban areas and residential areas are not in harmony with the landscape architecture, creating a lack of synchronization and fragmentation.
Therefore, it is extremely necessary to cooperate with a construction unit and design a bridge, road, and public transport system with a focus and vision. DVH Group
is pleased to be the unit that accompanies investors in technical infrastructure design projects. With 10 years of experience, owning a team of experienced architects. With a team of professional engineers and a dedicated sales team, DVH Group will surely bring success to every project.