Currently, the trend of building duplex villas is more and more. Because of the outstanding advantages in terms of space and living space. However, to be able to exploit all the features of the villa. It is necessary to understand the design standards and furniture of the design model. DVH Group
will clarify this issue through the article below.
Advantages of building a duplex villa
Duplex villa, is a model of a house towards modern convenience, without having too large an area. That’s why the model has so many outstanding advantages.
- The design of the house model is towards simplicity, comfort, and modernity. From the interior to the garden, all lines and colors are synchronized.
- Homeowners and investors often choose plots of land with fully equipped infrastructure to build villas. Create a modern living space, with great experiences.
- The time to build as well as buy and sell villas is usually very fast. So the owner does not have to wait too long.
- Duplex villas are much cheaper than single villas. So, if you are a fan of modern convenient living space with moderate prices. This is a great option for you.
- The designs of duplex villas are usually not constrained. Architects will come up with house models that match the taste and preferences of the owner.
- Duplex villas are built in a symmetrical form. Therefore, the house always creates a balance for housing architecture.
Construction standards for duplex villas
The ground area of the duplex villa is similar, with the two parts of the house being symmetrical about the fixed axis. The design must be uniform from the lines to the color of the villa, to be able to create unity between the two villas.
The area of the duplex villa is in the range of 150-250m2 with a maximum construction density of 75%, so the facade usually ranges from 6-8m. The construction area of a duplex villa is considered to be much smaller than that of a single villa, but the villa still has an area of travel space, gardens, and decorative fences.
The exterior design of the two villas must be consistent in terms of the line design and color gamut for the villa. As for the interior design, the uniformity between the two apartments is not required but depends on the preferences and aesthetic taste of the owner to design.
Some designs of duplex villas
This is the most popular and popular design style today. The villa brings modern luxury in color lines as well as living space.
Design in neoclassical style
The neoclassical style villas often have gentle, elegant lines along with elegant and gentle colors that give the villa a luxurious and sophisticated living space.
Mediterranean style design
This style is becoming a design trend in recent years. With a combination of classic and modern. Bringing subtle elegance, making people nostalgic every time they see it.
DVH Group – Prestigious real estate unit
DVH Group is a leading construction design company in Vietnam. With a team of experienced consultants, always trying to learn and create constantly, we are committed to providing customers with aesthetic, quality, luxurious, classy, and affordable works. of customer.
Address: 196/1/19-21 Cong Hoa, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, HCMC
Office: 22 Nguyen Trung Ngan, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Hotline: +84 28 668 06166
Or leave information for a quick and free consultation!