With many outstanding advantages of industrialization and fast construction. Ensure good quality and high aesthetics. Semi-detached villas are leading the trend of home models, in recent years. However, to take advantage of the area as well as the features of the villa. Investors need to understand the notes when building adjacent villas. DVH Group
will help you clarify this issue, through the article below.
Advantages of building adjacent villas
- The adjoining villa is beautifully designed and luxurious. The villas all have the same design style, from paint colors, decorations to the gate.. are designed uniformly to create harmony for the urban area.
- Having a convenient transportation infrastructure system, many surrounding utilities increase the value of the owner’s quality of life. All services are fully provided by the investor, there is always a professional staff to support all problems when the owner has any problem with the villa.
- Tight security, with the strict guard in the urban area. In addition, the living environment here is very clean and airy, with workers cleaning the streets, trimming bonsai regularly to ensure the landscape for the urban area.
- Homeowners can move in immediately without spending much time building and repairing.
- Designed with many private spaces, homeowners can renovate their preferences.
- The adjacent villa has its pink book, ensuring legal issues.
- The price of the villa is suitable for many customers, with an area ranging from 80-150m2, fully equipped with quality living space.
Notes when building adjacent villas
Possessing many outstanding advantages in terms of quality of life and price, adjacent villas are being preferred by many investors and buyers. However, the construction of adjacent villas has many points that need to be noted to be able to build adjacent villas that are suitable for homeowners.
Choose a suitable construction site
Villas are usually built in towns and urban areas on a large closed plot of land, fully designed with a garden and a system of adjacent villas.
In addition, the villas are often large-scale from 1 to 4 floors, uniform in area, located near schools, markets, hospitals, or office areas, creating quality living facilities for homeowners.
Clearly define user needs
Clearly defining the needs of use is very important, affecting the design and functional layout of the villa. Depending on the needs of each family, the model of the villa in each urban area is different.
Clearly define the functional area
Clearly define the functional area that affects the design of the villa’s interior space. Homeowners need to divide the functional area to make the house more convenient and tidy when in use.
DVH Group – Prestigious real estate unit
DVH Group – the leading construction design unit in Vietnam. With a team of experienced consultants, always trying to learn and create constantly, we are committed to providing customers with aesthetic, quality, luxurious, classy, and affordable works of the customer.
Address: 196/1/19-21 Cong Hoa, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, HCMC
Office: 22 Nguyen Trung Ngan, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Hotline: +84 28 668 06166
Or leave information for a quick and free consultation!