The art style is the current trend. The unique feature of this style is that it makes flexible use of items, to bring a fresh space. Completely different from other styles. The selection of furniture needs to be more attentive in terms of size, color, and material.
The role of lighting systems in design and architecture
In many successful famous works, the application of light art is used to express unique ideas, meaningful stories, or make a deep impression on viewers. Lighting plays an important role in determining the success of architectural works.
Light has long been elevated to the level of art because it helps to vividly and perfectly express the shapes, lines, and details of each individual, and at the same time creates a harmonious and rich architecture as a whole.
Light color is considered the “soul” of the design, but it is also an intermediary between the architectural beauty and the surrounding space. It can change the architecture in the direction of uniformity or separation in three-dimensional space.
Light element in art style
Science shows that human circadian rhythm depends in part on the light. Factors such as intensity and color of light also affect people. The use of light art style. In order to bring emotions: both subtle and real to users, not boring
- Create a feeling of comfort, tranquility, reduce stress and tension
- Increase concentration, improve work efficiency
- Stimulate creativity and generate new ideas in work and life
- Impress the viewer with a sense of attraction and excitement
- Soothes negative emotions, helps people to be calmer, more flexible, and wise
- Stimulating strong emotions such as curiosity, fear, curiosity, or overwhelm
Principles of making use of the art of light
Light needs to be inspired by emotions
There is a certain relationship between the user and the design space. Because lighting design must be based on the needs and wishes of the user. In addition, it is possible to think about the overall style of the interior or architecture in accordance with the light
Meticulously ingenious color selection
Each color will bring a different feeling. For example, warm white will make a smaller space feel cozier. While bright white makes the space larger. The light reflected on the surface of the walls and surrounding furniture helps us to give a sense of living space.
Harmonious use of natural and artificial light
The above two light sources need to be used in harmony to meet the essential functions of lighting as well as the needs of space decoration.
- Natural light in the architecture brings comfort, closeness, and freshness.
- And the light makes the space more lively, creative, and full of art and dynamism.
The combination of the above two light sources will ensure that the house is designed more delicately and impressively. Bring a positive feeling every day to the user.
To make the space more clear, as well as express the meaning and purpose of the design most clearly, the choice of lighting angle and direction is essential. The art of lighting in particular can enhance or visually destroy an architectural space.
Layered light design
- The stratified lighting design ensures the aesthetic of the space and is convenient for human activities.
- Its principle is that strong light sources should be placed at the focal point and lower intensity light sources should be used for the surrounding area.
- Layering the light is to improve the lighting function and create more shimmering colors, similar to the art of lighting hierarchy.
DVH Group – Prestigious service support unit
To better visualize the effects of light on space, DVH Group
always focuses on spaces that create the most beautiful and vivid world. With high technology and experience, DVH Group
will bring you the space you want and will always create top trust.
Address: 196/1/19-21 Cong Hoa, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, HCMC
Office: 22 Nguyen Trung Ngan, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Hotline: +84 28 668 06166
Or leave information for a quick and free consultation!